What Kind Of Results Can You Get at Rock Life?
How About We Just Show You...
Watch this music video of Rock Life's own student band "Jackhammer". This music video was made for their original song titled "Untitled". The music was written, performed, and recorded by the members of Jackhammer, and the even came up with the idea for the music video all on their own! They had a ton of fun making this music video!
11yr. old Emily plays straight through an entire John Mayer song! This song involves difficult finger positioning for the chords used, and requires pin point accuracy as the left hand jumps around the fretboard. Her perfect technique enables her to move quickly from chord to chord on the guitar. Her family was very impressed with what she learned her guitar lessons!
Students Kate and Drake teamed up on guitar to create the band "Rynne". This video is of them opening for the national touring act "Company Of Thieves". They are performing an acoustic guitar version of their original song titled "For Mother". They are currently pursuing a career as a band!
11 Reasons To Enroll Your Child At Rock Life...
1. Your child will get results and will get them fast! Setting goals and
reaching them is our top priority
2. Your child will get accurate information communicated in a clear
and thorough manner in their lessons
3. At Rock Life we approach learning music as working together as a
team; something you just won't find anywhere else in the Arvada
4. Not only will your child learn accurate information, but they will also
be shown the best way to practice it in their lessons
5. Your child will will constantly feel motivated to achieve success
6. The rate at which your child learns will be faster than ever before
7. Your child will learn the right things in the right order
8. Lessons will be fun, full of value, and there is a variety of different
projects to partake in
9. Because our instructors are professionals in the music industry,
your child will learn things only a pro can know (most guitar
teachers are not pros)
10. You will get more for your money than any other guitar teacher or store
in Arvada and surrounding area guaranteed
11. Many of our students have become advanced guitar players after taking
lessons with us, and some have even started their music career
"All they want to do is practice guitar and learn more, and I think Alex is a big part of that."
-Cindy Murphy, Parent of students Ethan and Dylan
"I didn't think guitar would be so easy. Alex is just a great teacher."
-Jack Moretti, 10yrs old, 1 1/2 years of lessons
You Get To Worry Less! - You will never have to worry about losing money because you missed a guitar lesson! - You will never have to worry about finding the same time on the same day each week to come to your guitar lesson! - You will never have to worry about your child not practicing guitar and not making progress! - You will never have to worry about rescheduling your guitar lesson time or doing makeup lessons! - You will never have to worry about your child forgetting what they learned between guitar lessons!
- Surround your child with instructors and mentors who have your child’s best interests in mind.
- Your child will learn how to write, record, and perform their music in their very own band, in addition to learning how to play their favorite songs in their lessons!
- Help your kids gain confidence and
discipline and surround them with friends!
- Taking guitar lessons or learning any instrument has been shown to improve grades.
Make things easier on yourself!
- Automatic subscription for no hassle payments!
- Make your own schedule! Show up for lessons any weekday!
- You can have your child show up to practice time with instructors each weekday, should you choose to, in order to help them practice correctly, improve quickly, and get the most out of their lessons! This will save you both time and money!
- Conveniently located in Arvada by the Wadsworth and Rt. 70 intersection and the Arvada Centerplace Shopping Center. Only 5 minutes from downtown Arvada!
"It's the perfect harmony of having fun but yet accomplishing things."
-Greg Irhke, Parent of student Cameron
"...now I want to play guitar because I may want to make money off of it..."
-Ryan Andre, 13yrs old, 4 years of lessons